ShowBox is a free streaming app for watching movies and videos. All applications will face certain issues if it is installed on a device that tests the compatibility of the application. If you download a non-compatible application to your Android device, the app will not work. Sometimes the application which was working fine will get into compatibility issues, when not updated correctly. In some cases, the installation process will be intrigued by weak signal and the app will not work at all. In those cases, Download ShowBox again and always has a routine check on updates.
Check in http://smallbiztrends.com/, the latest update of ShowBox offering ability and features to use a digital camera to shoot the videos by choosing the templates available in the app. Encountering errors on using an application cannot be blamed on the application for several reasons. Several errors that in any way related to the application are misunderstood by the users. Let us view the error types and their resolving method below.
Connection related ShowBox Errors
The strength of internet connection plays a major part in the proper functioning of an application. The most repeating internet connection errors are Video not available type error and the server timed out error. To resolve this:
1) The first step is to check your internet connection. See to it that you have a reliable internet connection for viewing the data connection on your device.
2) If needed, you can uninstall the video player in ShowBox and re-install the same to solve this.
3) The recent version of ShowBox comes with two players, namely Internal and External player. If you encounter this connection error in the external player, you can change to the internal player.
4) ShowBox allows changing the server settings. So if you are facing the problem with server 1, you can replace the server option to server 2 and continue using.
By the end of all the above steps, the connection issue will be resolved, and you can enjoy movies as before.
Stopped working Errors
1) Many of us would have encountered “stopped working” error. This occurs when the installed app is not compatible with the version of an Android device. Just follow the below steps to resolve this problem.
2) Open the App Manager settings on your Android device.
3) By clicking on all apps option, check for ShowBox App.
4) You can see an option called “Clear Cache,” click on it and make the cache clear up.
5) The app will restart as it was originally installed.
6) Always check for any update in the app before using after this clearing.
Always keep in mind to update both the Android version and the ShowBox version to enjoy uninterrupted entertainment. All apps should be updated on a regular basis to avoid any errors while using the application.
Chromecast Errors – Using ShowBox with Chromecast apps like Allcast and Grow show has resulted in errors when the temporary memory is filled with the cache. You can clear the cache of the chromecast apps and then start using ShowBox.
Next time when you encounter any issues or error while using ShowBox, consider the above resolving techniques.